Earth supports life, but when it blows into our homes and pools we call it, "dirt" and work to get rid of it. PV-3 does that work for you, automatically and completely out of site. With PV-3 installed in the floor of your pool, you have no robotic pool cleaner to remove before company arrives; all you have is a clean clear oasis. PV-3 automatically cleans your whole pool with pressurized jets of water. PV-3 uses efficient, random nozzles to clean large circles without creating a star pattern on your pool floor. PV-3 is designed for simplicity and dependability, without any springs or ratchets to malfunction. Equally important, PV-3 installs inside thick, schedule 40, pipe to keep your pool strong for a lifetime. Protect your investment, don't allow thin wall pipe in your pool! PV-3 is flush with the floor when not in operation so your pool is always beautiful and ready to enjoy.
How the PV-3 Circulation and Heating in floor system works
1. Warm, clean water is pumped to Paramout's Patented, Six-Port Water Valve, a non-electric controller that effeiciently distributes water to all areas of the pool and spa.
2. Your computer designed pool System is divided into six separate cleaning zones, which are turned on and off by the Six-Port Water Valve.
3. Each cleaning zone has computer designed nozzles located within it to guarantee a high pressure jet of water blasts away all dirt and debris in its path.
4. One by one, the Water Valve delivers filtered water to each zone of the pool, automatically moving dirt and debris to the drain and skimmer where it is removed.
5. Debris is collected in the deck mounted skimmer and optional canister for convenient removal.
6. Dirt and other water born impurities are removed from the water by the filter, completing the cleaning cycle.
Conventional Pool Circulation and Heating
Traditional pool design uses an old fashion method of returning filtered water back to the pool through wall inlets near the surface of the water. This is better than nothing, but returns don't put the heated and purified water on the bottom where it is really needed. Worst of all, by returning heat and chemicals near the surface, the wind and sun can quickly steal them from the water. Tests run by an outside company have shown that non in-floor pools consume up to 50% more chemicals and 30% more heat.
PV-3 Circulation and Heating
The state-of-the-art, PV-3 returns fresh water to the floor of the pool where it can quickly kill algae and bacteria before it grows. The same powerful jets of water that will clean your pool, efficiently distribute warm, purified water throughout the floor of the pool, keeping it away from the surface as long as possible. PV-3 delivers cleaner, warmer and healthier water, so your pool is ready to enjoy when you are.
The Pool Debris Containment Solution
Paramount's Debris Containment Solution Is Just That, A Solution Minimize Maintenance, Maximize Fun! When dirt, sand, leaves, and debris fall into your swimming pool, they usually end up sinking to the bottom. The Paramount Debris Containment Canister provides a convenient place to collect debris for easy removal, right from the deck of the pool! With a capacity 400percent larger than your average pump basket, you can dispose of the contained debris easier and less often. Conventional pools accumulate debris quickly. Pools equipped with the Paramount Canister are cleaner pools with debris held out of sight and ready for easy disposal. The Paramount Canister connects to the suction side of the pump, using the power of the pump without robbing performance and allowing your pool builder to install a smaller, more economical pump.