EasyTouch® Control Systems Description
The new EasyTouch®® family offers a new level of control for homeowner’s looking for an affordable, easy to use pool/spa control system. EasyTouch® allows full control of all pool/spa features including advanced features such as colored lighting and IntelliChlor™ chlorine generator support. Every EasyTouch® system includes an easy to use control panel that is built into the outdoor enclosure. This control panel allows for full system setup, programmability, and everyday operation. The EasyTouch® systems come in a variety of configurations: Pool only or Spa only, Pool/Spa with shared equipment, and also integrated with Pentair’s unique IntelliChlor salt chlorine generator.
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers
- No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats
- Allows full programmability of every day pool and spa equipment operation for optimum efficiency and variable pool/spa usage patterns
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Interfaces with the new IntelliChlor™ automatic chlorine generator
- Optional controllers for added convenience
- Indoor control panel (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), Wireless controller (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), QuickTouch 4-function wireless remote, Four-function spa-side remote
IntelliTouch is the smart system that makes pool and spa ownership even more relaxing and fun. With its intelligent electronic circuitry and simple programmability, IntelliTouch make operating and maintaining your pool and spa incredibly easy and absolutely worry-free. With IntelliTouch in control, your pool and spa will operate with peak efficiency and economy - automatically. That's convenience with an intelligent touch.
Two IntelliTouch® Expansion Units, i5X and i10X, offer up to ten additional Auxiliary Circuits for systems i9+3, i9+3S and i10+3D. Each Expansion Unit requires a Load Center or Power Center.
- 5 Circuit Model—i5X Expansion Kit with 5 Auxiliary Circuits (P/N 520142) Includes Outdoor Control Panel (Includes Motherboard and Personality board)
- 10 Circuit Model—i10X Expansion Kit with 10 Auxiliary Circuits (P/N 520141) Includes Outdoor Control Panel (Includes Motherboard and Personality board) and Five 3 HP Relays
- Expansion Units and Load and Power Centers can be combined for enlarging the above IntelliTouch systems to up to 38 Auxiliary Circuits.
There are six Personality Kit models available for various pool and spa combinations. Each Personality Kit provides complete pool and spa controls that are fully programmable with temperature control and display. Every circuit has a countdown timer, ability to do one-time-use programs, salt generation interface for popular salt chlorinators, spectacular colored pool/spa lighting effects, along with solar control capabilities. In addition, there are various options available including light dimming, smart home interface, spa-side remote switches, valve actuators for water flow control, additional indoor wired or wireless user interface control panels, and even telephone remote control.
ScreenLogic Interface Kits
Wireless and wired user interfaces for pools and spas One or more of the following interfaces can be used with IntelliTouch Personality Kits. For example, multiple PDAs, Tablets, or Indoor Control Panels can be mixed or matched throughout the home.
The user interface kits include
- iTC15 Kit (P/N 520500)—Includes Protocol Interface Adapter and wireless router that connects to existing Desktop or Laptop PC. This allows control of IntelliTouch pool and spa systems via PC (requires PC with an Ethernet connection, Windows® XP operating system, and Pentium® 4 PC).
- iTC25 Kit (P/N 520501)—Includes wireless Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) with color touch screen custom confi gured for IntelliTouch systems, wireless router, and a Protocol Interface Adapter.
- iTC35 Kit (P/N 520502)—Includes in-wall color touch screen with Ethernet (RJ45) connection and Protocol Interface Adapter and wireless router. The in-wall color touch screen device is custom confi gured for IntelliTouch systems.
- iTC45 Kit (P/N 520503)—Includes wireless Digital Tablet with color touch screen, Protocol Interface Adapter, and wireless router. The Tablet device is custom confi gured for IntelliTouch systems.
- Indoor Control Panel (P/N 520138)—3.75" monochrome backlit LCD control panel. Connects to Personality board in Load Center.
- MobileTouch® (P/N 520139)—3.75" monochrome backlit LCD wireless control panel with transceiver antenna. Allows any IntelliTouch system to have a wireless remote with all the capabilities of the Indoor Control Panel. With an average range of 300 feet, pool owners have system control anywhere around the home or yard. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Includes an AC adapter for recharging.